Monday 12 November 2012

Arnav and Khushi answer your questions


@pia_begum: #askarnavkhushi We all know Khushi makes jalebis when she's sad but what does Arnav do when he's sad?
Arnav: I cry.
Khushi: He cries like a baby.

@kiran2407: #AskArnavKhushi Have they got a favourite scene that they have done in IPKKND and what is it?
Arnav: I like majority of them. But the scene when he finds out about Shyam’s truth and Anjali informs that she is pregnant, is my favourite.
Khushi: Every scene is fun, we laugh while shooting each scene.

@SminaRiaz: #AskArnavKhushi what has been your favorite Rabba ve scene to shoot?
Arnav: The ones we have to do while lying down. Otherwise, I have difficulty carrying them off.
Khushi: There are so many of them, it is difficult to point out just one. All of them are my favourites.

@rdhsree: What influenced you to do the role of #ASR which is totally different from your real life character??? #AskArnavKhushi
Arnav: That is what has been my challenge from day one. It was not an easy job, to play Arnav was tough.

@A_Anwarul: #AskArnavKhushi What is the funniest scene you have shot so far in #IPKKND?
Arnav: I can’t remember one funny scene that was the best as we laugh while shooting almost all the scenes. Sometimes, our team gets upset, in some instances, our Directors have walked out. I keep a straight face but Khushi bursts out laughing and then she blames me.
Khushi: When I was doing the samosa scene, I found it very funny as I had to stuff my mouth with samosas. I kept eating and gave several retakes.

@A_Anwarul: #AskArnavKhushi What was the toughest scene to shoot??
Khushi: All those scenes when we have to cry are tough as we have to put in a lot of emotions and feelings.

@JesleenSimran: How can they read each other’s eyes? #AskArnavKhushi
Arnav: That is the magic of love.
Khushi: If I know someone inside out and am close to them, I can read their eyes.

Suruchi Singh: I just want to ask them that when is Arshi going on honeymoon? <3
Arnav: We have not yet decided that, let’s see when that happens.
Khushi: I hope soon as I would love to go out of the city.

Suhana Sharma: Arnav and Khushi, two unlike people with different ideologies, fell in love and now they are married. If given a chance, what would Sanaya and Barun change about Arnav and Khushi? I mean what quality in them they love the most?
Arnav: I would want Arnav to laugh more and Khushi to talk less.
Khushi: I like the fact that Khushi is so happy as a person. I like her completely.

Vishakha Kapoor: Arshi, we love you so much that we laugh with you and we cry with you. How do you bring out your chemistry and acting so well that we people feel you are real characters?
Arnav: Some actors are meant for a few characters, we have lived them for so long that they seem so real.
Khushi:  I just try to do my best and do a good job.

Aishwarya Kumar: How do you manage to weave magic even in the most mundane scenes when you're together? You both are a very good looking jodi :)
Arnav: This is all team work.
Khushi: We have a good chemistry off-screen, we enjoy our work and we are very good friends too!

Manal Hani: Mera question Arshi se hai ki dono mein se kaun sabse zyada mohabbat karta hai ek doosre se? Arnav Khushi se ya Khushi Arnav se? Aur yeh ki dono mein sabse zyada kaun understand karta hai ek doosre ki feelings or unke nature aur behaviour ko, Arnav ya Khushi?
Arnav:  Even in real life, love is temporary. Some of the time, one loves the other more and at others, the other does. But it appears as if I love Khushi more and care for her more than she does.
Khushi: I am a little immature in certain situations. Arnav’s feelings for me come across more clearly but sometimes, my eyes can’t see this.

Tzbia Khan: Best jodi ever! We hope that you two reach the heights of stardom! :) Just wanted to know that do you have the same chemistry off-screen as well? Hope you answer my question! I'll be waiting! :)
Arnav: If that was the case, we would be married by now.
Khushi: We are very good friends off-screen.

Iqra Iqbal: I would like to ask that what they find the most attractive quality in a person? :)
Arnav: Their goodness.
Khushi: How the person is, if he or she is a good human being is what attracts me most.

Leena Sadhukhan: Arnav ko hasna kyun nahi aata? He is all the time like an angry young man behind the scene? And Khushi itna achha funky dance kaise kar leti hai? I love her funky dancing moves.....:-*:-*
Arnav: What we practice is what we become. I have practiced to be like that for a long time now.
Khushi: Arnav does not look good when he laughs. Actually, he looks terrible when he laughs. I enjoy doing the stupid tapori moves Khushi style.

Loveny Miah: Khushi, what is the one thing that upsets you about Arnav?
Khushi: I wish he would show his feelings a little more as he feels very deeply.

Swathi Potter: I want to ask Arnav and Khushi that what their favourite Rabba ve moment is. ;)
Arnav: The ones we have to do while lying down. Otherwise, I have difficulty carrying them off.
Khushi: There are so many of them, it is difficult to point out just one. All of them are my favourites.

Tharuu Silva: Arnav and Kushi, same question for both of you, frankly tell the very first moment that you two missed each other the most? :-) And tell us why your fights turn out to be so romantic sometimes? :D
Arnav: That is how they write it.
Khushi: It is difficult to remember now. Since Arnav and Khushi are opposite to each other, it works like fire on screen when they fight.

Devanshi Devani: What message do you want to give your STAR Plus friend?
Arnav: I am very thankful for the love and support that I have received from my fans. I got several awards due to my fans who watch me and like me.
Khushi: I just want to say thank you! If it wasn’t for you, we wouldn’t be here. Don’t give up on us; we have lots more in store.

Wasn’t it fun interacting with your favourite jodi? Do let us know which answers you enjoyed the most.

0 comments:

Post a Comment