Wednesday 22 May 2013

Fans Meet and Greet with Barun Sobti by People Magazine (India)

Edits Sent to Barun Sobti from TeamBARUN







Aww, Barun Sobti kept most of our edits!

Fans Express Their Experience on the Meet and Greet

I met him, spoke to him, clicked many pics with him, cracked a few jokes with him and asked him a few questions. I can believe that this HIM is BARUN SOBTI. But best of all is I have a picture with him and his sooo famous & amazing SMIRK, It's seriously to die for ♥.
 - Tanisha Desai


When i asked Barun Sobti to give a shout out to TeamBARUN, He replied humorously that "When I went to Kolkatta, My friends were teasing me and kept asking me that Yeh Kya Tu me Team Banaye Hai.." And then he laughed.
- Tanisha Desai


I still can't believe that, he was right there standing next to me. OH MY GOD, He is an absolute gem, truly humble and great.
- Tanvi


I asked Barun Sobti for a shout out to TeamBARUN. He smiled and asked what a shout out was, it was explained that it meant giving wishes. Unfortunately, he was short of time and was under restrictions of media. However, Barun Sobti spoke about TeamBARUN adding that he had heard a lot about them from his friends and directors. He is aware of TeamBARUN and very happy about it's existence.
- Tanvi

Team MissMalini's Tweets on TeamBARUN

Barun says that the writers of one of his new films tease him about having fan clubs like @TeamBARUN!
- Team MissMalini


And yes he did actually say "Team Barun" @TeamBARUN :)
- Team MissMalini 

It's time for BarunBhangraDance!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

mausladhaar bhangrey!!

GEOGRAPHER SANCHARI said...

doing bhagra my edits went to him thankz to tTeamBARUN and congrczz to u :D

Unknown said...

OH MY MY I HAD MY EDITS SIGNED BY HIM YAYYAYAYAAYYYAYYY AND MY EDITS ALSO WENT TO HIM HE TOOK THEM HOME WOWOOOWWW

niki said...

Congrtz teambaru for urs exclent n keep it up n luky girls who met to barun really all r u very luky that u all met barun he is so down to earth and dont believe in stardom its very hard to find like such actor in this indusrt i am very feel luky that i am fan of such humble and down to earth persnality person like barun :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!My GODDDDD!!!!Soooooo lucky u r guys 2 have met such a GEM!!!!!He is just an EXCELLENT HUMAN BEING!!!!!!Absolutely RESPECT HIM LOADS!!!!!LUCKY people u r,to have even got autographs from him....I would have sooooo much wished 2 get an autograph from such a UNIQUE PERSONALITY...this would have been such a wonderful gift from him...Hopefully one day u,Team BARUN fulfil my wish!!!
I am a huge fan of his from Mauritius...

Post a Comment