Sunday 3 November 2013

I don't need to work-out as I am an Ectomorph: Barun Sobti

After captivating over a zillion of hearts by way of his television show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon (Star Plus), Barun Sobti is anxiously waiting for the release of his debut films Main Aur Mr Right and 22 Yards that are to release in the month of December (2013).


In a chat with Tellychakkar.com, the inconspicuous actor shares his health and diet routine. Read on to know more…

Personal fitness mantra?
I do not need to work-out much as I am an Ectomorph.

Personal diet mantra…
No mantra for me; I eat anything and everything.

Are you a foodie?
Oh yes; I can have 6-7 meals in a day.

Exercise routine…
I do weights.

Are you a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian?
I am a non-vegetarian.

Favourite cuisine…
For now I am hooked to eating Japanese food. I really like the cuisine.

Favourite dish…
I love eating Sushi.

A must on your breakfast table?
Anything that is liquid; maybe juice or milk.

Sugar or sugar-free tea/coffee…
Regular intake of sugar is a must.

Lunch generally consists of…
Food.

Dinner generally consists of?
I eat a bowl of dal, one chapati with some vegetable and curd. I generally have dinner twice as I do not like to stuff myself with too much food at a time. It is good to eat at regular intervals.

Dessert delights?
I don’t like sweets.

My favourite drink (non-alcoholic)…
Hmm…I like orange juice.

My favourite drink (alcoholic)…
Whisky.

Most unusual dish I've tasted?
There was this incident which happened when I’d been to Singapore. There was something with the water there which people consumed with squids. Maybe it’s good for them but it was really weird for me.

Experiment with food?
Sometimes; generally I tend to experiment when I go to a new restaurant.

On the streets, I love to have…
It would be anything from a vada pav to eggs to samosas.

Do you cook?
I cooked only once after my marriage.

Fitness tip…
I would advise my fans to follow the ‘Eat healthy, Stay Healthy’ mantra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment