Friday 23 November 2012

Barun’s exit will affect TRPs: Sanaya Irani


Though her co-actor Barun Sobti has decided to quit the popular television show in which they are paired opposite each other, actor Sanaya Irani says she will continue with the show. She admits that the TRPs will be affected, but she will take things as they come.

"He is a good friend and a great co-actor. I will definitely miss Barun on the show," says Sanaya aka Khushi of the television show. The couple's chemistry is the USP of the show and fans were disappointed when news of Barun's decision to quit broke. "I know that our fans will be disappointed with Barun's exit. But this is part and parcel of the show. When a soap runs for 5-6 years, actors are often replaced. It will affect the TRPs but I believe in taking things as they come. Nothing much can be done about it," she adds.

As the two actors shared an amazing rapport on the sets, will it be difficult to work with a new actor? "I hope the new actor is someone cool so that I can develop a good rapport with him," she says. According to sources, Viraf Phiroz will be the new man on the show. "I have heard about Viraf but don't know him personally. I haven't met him officially on the sets till now. Let's wait and watch," she says.

0 comments:

Post a Comment