Wednesday 26 September 2012

"You should respect all regional languages," says Khushi


Now-a-days people have got addicted to English. I personally don't have any problem with the use of the language. But, I feel bad as with the growing use of English, the popularity of our regional languages seems to have dropped.

 In today's developing world, we need to be acquainted with English. It is one of the most important parts of globalisation. However this doesn't mean that we should ignore other  regional languages. We hardly come across people learning Sanskrit or even Hindi for that matter. People should respect all regional languages and create awareness about them too.

I find it funny that every other person wants to learn English; be it a small kid, an elderly man, rich or poor. Har koi angrezi mein gappen maarna chahta hai. The new generation should learn other  languages including their mother tongue too. People believe that those who can speak English would grow in life. But there are examples of many people speaking Hindi, Chinese, Japanese, Marathi, Punjabi, etc. achieving heights in their life.

Now most of you must be thinking that I cannot speak English. Let me tell you, I can speak fluent English, but I enjoy speaking Hindi. Also, I have intentionally written this blog in English, so that I can reach to maximum people.

0 comments:

Post a Comment