Wednesday 26 September 2012

Arnav-Khushi get closer


Our source from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? says, “Arnav and Khushi have fallen in love with each other. Even in the midst of their wedding rituals, they manage to steal some time for romance. Whether it is Arnav putting mehendi on Khushi or Arnav proposing in Salman style to Khushi, the couple can’t seem to keep their hands off each other. The romance between them is blossoming and they love being with each other.”

Khushi says, “I love spending time with Arnavji and we have grown even closer during all the marriage rituals. I can’t believe how romantic Arnavji has become just for me. He agreed to perform all the rituals and surprised me with his amazing proposal. I am so happy to see him smile and enjoy himself.”

Arnav says, “I can do anything to see Khushi smile and I have done all this just for her. I love spending time with her as she understands my feelings without me saying anything. I have realised that love can reduce anyone to anything. But I am happy to change for her.”

Arnav and Khushi will spend some special moments together. Catch all the passionate chemistry between them on tonight’s episode. So, don’t forget to tune into Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? tonight 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment