Monday 16 July 2012

“People take my negative character too seriously,” Says Abbas Mehta


The success of 'Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon's on Star Plus' is often credited to its lead Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani.

But the show's success is incomplete without the mention of Abbas Mehta, who plays the negative character of Shyam.
 
Abbhas, who plays the baddie on the show, recently faced the brunt of his on screen act.

"People, often come up to me and stare blankly, after a minute of silence they will shout at me because of my character portrayed negatively. Recently, as Arnav (Barun Sobti) was kidnapped, I have heard such negative statements that I actually ponder over my role."

When asked about people's reaction to his character, Abbas says, "Initially I used to get worried but then I slowly realized that I am doing absolute justice to my role and the comments I get are positive for my character Shyam. I now walk with great pride and I am happy to be part of this popular show."
 
Abbas has played negative roles in the past but his current role has made him well known.
With many more bitter-sweet comments that will come his way, we wish Abbas the very best!

via http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/People-take-my-negative-character-too-seriously-Says-Abbas-Mehta/articleshow/15000614.cms

0 comments:

Post a Comment