Sunday 13 May 2012

A new twist in Arnav and Khushi's life

 
Our source from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? tells us “There has been a lot of tension between Khushi and Arnav since she revealed Shyam's deceit as Arnav does not believe her. Khushi asks Shyam to tell Arnav the truth. She agrees to even get Arnav's signature on the legal papers for Shyam. Khushi however finds out that Arnav is leaving for London for some bussiness work. She goes to the airport and asks him to wait for a while so that Shyam can reveal the truth. However a new twist will occur in Khushi and Arnav's life.” Khushi says “I don't trust Shyamji and did not want to help him by getting Arnavji's signature on the legal papers. But I really want Arnavji to believe me and trust me, so I am doing this. I hope Shyamji keeps his word.”
Arnav says “I do not believe anything that Khushi says but I have given her a few minutes to prove herself. If she is telling the truth, it will come out in the open.”
 
Shyam says “I have told Khushi that I will tell Arnav the truth. But I have my own plans to get what  I want and nobody can stop me from doing so, not even Arnav and Khushi.”
 
Will Shyam reveal the truth to Arnav or does he have some other plan? What is the new twist in Arnav and Khushi's life? Find out on the mahaepiosde of Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon? Saturday 8 pm on STAR Plus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment