Thursday 17 May 2012

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will become even more exciting when I am back: Barun Sobti

 
Indian television actor Barun Sobti, known for playing Arnav Singh Raizada, the protagonist in the television show, Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus, is taking a break from the show for a month, which has disappointed many of his fans, who are wondering if he’s leaving the show
permanently.

However, Sobti assures he’ll be back. “ I am not quitting the show. I am going to be back and to be honest, once I am back, the show will become even more exciting. So guys please wait and watch,” he says. The Delhi-bred actor will be away from the show to shoot for a film.

“I am working on a movie called Main Aur Mr Right. Though, I cannot reveal much about the movie, all I can say is that the role that I’ll be playing in the movie will be in complete contrast to the role of Arnav Singh Raizada,” he informs.

Talking further about the film, Sobti says, “I won’t brag about the movie or my role and say that it is going to be different. I thought it was a good project and luckily the few scenes that I have shot have come out really well.”

So, is he going the Bollywood way? “Nothing like that. As long as I keep getting good projects in TV or in films, I’ll keep working in them. I don’t plan to quit
television,” Sobti says.

Sobti speaks...

On social media
I am not on Twitter or Facebook. I don’t even know how to use Twitter.

On films vs TV
As long as I keep getting good projects in TV or in films, I’ll work in both.

0 comments:

Post a Comment