Saturday 17 August 2013

Iss Pyaar Ko fans not happy, Chhoti Bahu are Avinash Sachdev


It's time for the fans of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon aired on Star Plus to rejoice, well the reason is known to everyone with the promos of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon sequel hitting the TV screens. 
Undoubtedly, fans would miss Barun-Sanaya sizzling chemistry this season. " I think we were destined to be part of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya... sequel because this same show was earlier titled something else which even we didn't knew but we were co-incidentally using the sets of Iss Pyaar Ko... and now finally we are part of Iss Pyaar Ko's sequel," shares Avinash. 

Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti became synonyms for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? And now Shrenu Parekh and Avinash Sachdev have to weigh the responsibility to carry forward their legacy and the attachment that fans have towards the show. "Iss Pyaar Ko fans might not be happy but my Chhoti Bahu fans are very much happy with me doing the sequel of Iss Pyaar Ko...Though sequels are not new for me as I have done Chhoti Bahu Sequel but it's great that I am doing a sequel of a show which was not mine earlier," Avinash observes. 

Now that you are associated with the show, where you and Shrenu would be directly compared with theBarun and Sanaya, who gained immense popularity through this show? "No, I am not nervous. In fact I love my character and I am doing my best. Fans would see me in a very different avatar this time as I will be portraying a character which I have never done before." 

So fans get ready to witness the all new series of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

no .......... we dont see this

Post a Comment