Monday 12 August 2013

Barun Sobti reveals his birthday plans


Barun Sobti, who became a small screen sensation and created a frenzy as Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, reveals his birthday plans.

Barun will be shooting in Kolkata from August 18 for the second schedule of his Bolly movie 22 Yards. We asked him if that meant that he would celebrate his birthday (August 21) in Kolkata, he said, "No I am taking off for two days from the schedule. We haven't planned anything, but I and my wife Pashmeen might go somewhere for a quiet, small trip. The location is still undecided."

When told that his birthday was trending on Twitter (10 days before the actual day) courtesy his huge female followers, he said, "I am just thankful to them. I have not been seen on the screen for a long time now. I am glad that people have kept me in their mind. I hope to surprise them with the kind of work I am doing."

Well Barun, here's wishing you a very happy birthday in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment