Friday 21 June 2013

Danny Sura, One of the Male Leads in Main Aur Mr Right

Current

 Actor, Producer, Film Editor at TIMEPAAS Productions.

Danny Sura's first film, Main Aur Mr Right (yes, the one with Barun Sobti), is ready for release. 
He has signed his second film, where he is playing the lead.



Few Quotes






POPULAR Photoshoot

Wedding Sutra- Dark Knight









All the Groom's Men- Wedding Sutra Feature







Says Danny: "If I'm dressing up for a wedding, I'll make sure I don't outsmart the groom. First and foremost for me is comfort. If its comfortable and I look good, then I'm buying it. I don't really have any favorite brand or store." His favorite memory as a groom's man. "Getting drunk at the reception party and doing some 'out of this world' bhangra dancing. Well I was under the influence so perhaps my bhangra wasn't as good as I am making it out to be". 

Advice he's most likely to give his best friend who's getting married. "You are lucky and blessed that in this new phase you have someone with you. Relax, breathe and go and get married!"





Sources

Shreya Sen Photography, Wedding Sutra and MissMalini.

We wish Danny Sura the best for his flick!

0 comments:

Post a Comment