Sunday 21 April 2013

Exclusive Behind the Scenes: Barun Sobti & Shenaz Treasurywala in ‘Main Aur Mr Right’





Barun Sobti‘s Bollywood debut (Main Aur Mr Right) hits screens somewhere in mid-July, but we know that’s still a long wait for those of you who have gotten used to seeing him everyday on your TV screen when Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon was still running. So to make the wait a little more bearable, we’ve got some exclusive behind-the-scenes stills from the shoot of the film! Have a look, you wouldn’t have seen these before!

1 comments:

Robin said...

Amazing!!! I like this website so much it's really awesome.I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I'm just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts... well I have also made an article hope you go through it. Diwali 2017 , Dhanteras 2017 , Diwali Date , Rangoli Designs

Post a Comment