Thursday 20 November 2014

Barun’s inspired by Dabangg Khan

Barun Sobti must be a relieved man. His debut film Main Aur Mr Riight is finally making it to the screens. The teaser has just been released. In the film, Barun is shown to be a huge fan of Salman. In one of the scenes, the actor will be seen sporting Being Human T-shirt and long hair which Salman sported in his film hit Tere Naam. In fact, his entire look in the film is inspired by Dabangg Khan. 

To get into the skin of Salman, Barun did workshops and saw many films of the superstar. Even in real life Barun is a big fan of the actor. “Who isn’t a fan of Salman Khan these days? I have read a lot about him and I really admire him for the things he has done for people. I would consider myself lucky if I can be half as helpful,” says Barun best known for his serial Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment