Sunday 27 January 2013

Barun visits Kolkata to do a recce for 22 Yards


 Barun Sobti, who set hearts aflutter with his portrayal of Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, was recently in Kolkata to do a recce for his film 22 Yards, in which he plays a cricket agent.

The film is a story of a sports agent and a cricketer, where both make a comeback with each other's help. The international cricket industry is a backdrop for the film, being directed by Mitali Ghoshal. "I came to familiarize myself with the city before I start shooting here," said Barun. The team went to Eden Gardens, Maidan, Maharani Tea Stall and Rajarhat for the recce.

"Kolkata is unadulterated. It has an old world charm but is also a busy, bustling city that has character. I also loved the people I met during the trip," said Barun, who has just finished shooting for his first film, Main Aur Mr Right with Shenaz Treasurywala. "I was supposed to start dubbing today. But couldn't because of a bad cold," he said. Well, get well soon and we wish you all the best for your silver screen debut Barun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment