Thursday 30 August 2012

Favourite foods of Khushi

Whether it’s eating out to satisfy our random cravings or simply to satiate our taste buds, each one of us knows what best suits our mood. Again there is food which makes us say, “This reminds me of my grandma or this used to be my favorite childhood food”. Our STAR Plus characters are no different in this department. Let’s check out what tickles their taste buds.

 
Khushi

Favorite Food: Sweets and spicy street side eateries.

Jalebis, golgappe and to neutralize them channe - aren’t they the perfect ingredient? I am a complete foodie and can die for sweets and spicy street food. On more occasions than one, these keep me going on. I personally think that your favorite food really has the potential to cheer you up at any moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment