Monday 25 June 2012

Know the real Barun

 
Barun Sobti may be the strict and serious Arnav Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon but off screen he likes having fun. Here is Barun’s list of fun activities that help him to beat stress

Watching sports

I am a huge sports fan and the first thing that I love doing after returning home from the shoot of my show is watch sports channels. Although, I can watch any kind of sports, cricket and football matches are my favourite. Watching them helps me relax and get de-stressed.

Playing football

I not only love watching football, but enjoy playing the game equally. I shoot for Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon from 9 AM to 9 PM and after the shoot ends the real fun begins. I along with some members from the cast and crew enjoy a good game of football before we leave for home.

Movies

Watching movies is another de-stressor that works for me. The most recent movie that I liked was Zindagi Na Milegi Dobaraa. I watched the movie twice which is an exception because I don’t normally repeat movies. I am not one of those who can watch a movie the second time, even if I liked it.

Dinner with wife


I enjoy quiet dinners with my wife. Here again, we have made a pact to never visit the same restaurant twice, that way we get to try out different food at different places. Looking out for new restaurants and then going for a long walk together after the meal is fun.

Cooking

Besides dining out with my wife sometimes, I also cook for her, which I admit is on rare occasions but yes it is fun. The only dish that I can cook well is pasta in white sauce.

Reading

Another thing that I like to do is read interesting novels. The last book that I read was 2 states by Chetan Bhagat and it really had me hooked. I liked the humour in the book.

Speaking to friends and family

Speaking to friends and family about any anything is a huge stress reliever. I make sure to keep in touch with them as I can share my problems only with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment