Thursday 7 June 2012

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon turns one

 
Star Plus’ Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, produced by 4 Lions Films and IMRC Entertainment has completed the successful run of one year today (6 June 2012). And in the one year that has gone by, the show and the cast have got quite popular and viewers have been craving for more. And the icing on the cake happened recently when the leads of the show Sanaya Irani and Barun Sobti won the Best Jodi Award at the 11th Indian Telly Awards.
The cast and crew have planned a cake cutting ceremony on the sets today to celebrate the occasion.

Tellychakkar.com contacted producer Gul Khan and she said, “I thank all the Iss Pyaar Ko… fans for making our journey possible and beautiful. This would not have been possible without them. I would like to thank them on the behalf of our entire team here. And I hope and pray that we reach higher in the next 100 episodes.”

Daljeet Bhanot aka Anjali shared with Tellychakkar.com, “I feel like it was just like yesterday when we started shooting. I still remember the day when we were watching the first episode. I have enjoyed a lot and I love being a part of the show.”

Furthermore, we hear that the next high point in the show would be the revelation of Shyam (Abhaas Mehta).

Here’s wishing the entire team all the very best for a happening future!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment