Friday 15 June 2012

I bought three cars at one time: Barun Sobti

 
Girls go crazy for his dashing looks and killing smile. Yes…we are talking about Barun Sobti, the heartthrob, who garnered immense fan following as Arnav in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? on Star Plus. In spite of being married in real life, his list of female followers is growing with each passing day. Barun is a good friend of mine and as a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com I decided to take his interview and learn about his financial fundas. Excerpts:

How important is money to you? Umm… very important (laughs)

Are you an impulsive buyer? No, I am not. I buy whatever I like without being reckless.

What are the investments you have made? I don’t make any.

What is your most expensive purchase? My most expensive purchase was buying three cars at one time.Three Honda City cars. One for myself, one for my father and one for my wife.

Do you feel financially secure? No, not at all. We TV actors have no right to feel financially secure.

Who handles your expenses? Myself.

What was your first salary?
Rs 6600.

0 comments:

Post a Comment